Things you should know
© Peter Adams 2013
- All content of this website is subject to copyright©.
- All content of this website remains the property of Lowell Tarling & Associates and may not be duplicated or used for any purpose without written consent by Lowell Tarling & Associates.
- All email links contained in this site are for enquiries from customers/clients only and are not an invitation for unsolicited email from organisations or companies offering their services and/or products.
- We are unwilling to accept email spam because it wastes our time and consumes the limited resources of our computing equipment in terms of processing, storage and network traffic (which we of course have to pay for). Therefore, we reserve the right to take action against any company, group or individual who chooses to abuse our resources for commercial purposes. Specifically, this refers to any entity who (a) Sends unsolicited commercial materials through our systems, or in any way causes unsolicited commercial materials to be passed into or stored on our systems; (b) Misappropriates, rents or sells contact information contained within the Site, including (but not limited to) email addresses, for commercial purposes.
- We reserve the right to take action as necessary to protect our systems and keep the costs of maintaining these systems to a minimum. “Our systems” refers to any network or computing equipment used in the production, maintenance, storage or publication of the Site in whole or in part, including the computer systems of Webmasters, guest writers and affiliates who produce content displayed on the Site.
- Individuals who abuse our services, whether a customer or not, will be pursued for compensation under the laws pursuant to theft of service. We also reserve the right, at our discretion, to notify connectivity and hosting providers of such abuses in order to suspend or disconnect service of the offending party.
- Offenders will be tracked down using any available information as well as proprietary spam-tracking and security tools. For the time and other expenses incurred in dealing with such offenders, the industry-standard fee of US$500.00 will be charged in addition to any compensation provided under the laws pursuant to theft of service. Any entity refusing to pay the fees they have incurred will be turned over to collection or law enforcement, as appropriate.
- By clicking on any link contained within this site you agree to these terms.